Citation

   
BALTIMORE ARCHITECTURE PROJECT
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

In partnership with American Architects and Buildings

> Images from this citation

Source Information

Blum, Isidor. The Jews of Baltimore: An Historical Summary of Their Progress and Status as Citizens of Baltimore from Early Days to the Year Nineteen Hundred and Ten. Baltimore: Historical Review Publishing Company, 1910., p. 75, 77, 79, 81, 83

View all citations from this source

Project Information from this Source

Project name: Phoenix Club
Project types: clubhouse

Cited Architects, Engineers, and Others

There are no architects, engineers, or others linked to this record.

Location

Eutaw Pl
Baltimore, Baltimore (Independent City), MD

> View location in Google Maps

Comments

"The Phoenix Club was incorporated February 8, 1886, on Park Avenue, by Lewis Lauer, William L. Wolfe, Martin Lehmayer, Simon Dalsheimer, Henry L. Strauss, Simon Stein, and Adolf D. Bonheim. The club moved to its new home on Eutaw Place in 1892. the Phoenix club was founded for social functions."

Image Gallery


[Phoenix Club]
The Phoenix Club
Local ID #: Blum-075
Blum, Isidor. The Jews of Baltimore: An Historical Summary of Their Progress and Status as Citizens of Baltimore from Early Days to the Year Nineteen Hundred and Ten. Baltimore: Historical Review Publishing Company, 1910., p. 75, 77, 79, 81, 83

 

Baltimore Architecture Project | About | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2017 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2017 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.