Project

Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
BALTIMORE ARCHITECTURE PROJECT
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

In partnership with American Architects and Buildings

Project Chronology

1880-1881
BUILT
Architect: Evans, Allen (1849 - 1925) (partner responsible for project)
Architect: Furness & Evans (fl. 1881-1886)
1887
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS
Architect: Furness, Evans & Co. (fl. 1886-c.1931)
1892
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

two existing buildings with infill

Evans, Allen (1849 - 1925)
Architect: Furness, Evans & Co. (fl. 1886-c.1931)
1896
BUILT

source: PHMC

1896
BURNED
1896-1897
REBUILT

New building to replace burned club house. New building also burned Setember 1896, just after the end of construction. Rebuilt according to the same plans, 1896-1897.

Architect: Furness, Evans & Co. (fl. 1886-c.1931)
1905-1906
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS
Architect: Furness, Evans & Co. (fl. 1886-c.1931)

 

Baltimore Architecture Project | About | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.