- To Zoom in or out, choose that option from the Tools list, and then click on the map. If you
are zooming in, you can use the mouse to draw a box of the area you want to view on the map.
- To recenter the map, choose the Recenter option from the Tools list and click the point on the
map to center it there.
- NR and PAB addresses will become visible as you zoom in on the map. If you want to remove
NR or PAB addresses from the map, you can uncheck the layer in the Layers list.
- To view the data for one of the points, click the Query option in the Tools list, then click
the point on the map you want to see information about.
- The locations of properties and addresses on this map may be inaccurate, due to the inexact
science of addressing and mapping historic properties. If you discover any inaccuracies,
please let us know by using our feedback page.
- The PAB Addresses were mapped using Philadelphia street addresses. Because most of our
data and resources are currently focused on the city of Philadelphia, this is the area for
which our data and mapping are most extensive.
- Outside of Philadelphia, properties on the National Register are mapped.
The National Register data and the NR locations on this map were provided by the National
Park Service. This layer is available for the entire United States and its territories.
- We'd appreciate if you would let us know what you think of this GIS/map interface,
and how you've made use of it by sending us
Baltimore Architecture Project |
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.